The MN Licensed Family
Child Care Association Child and Adult Care Food Program has an opening for a
permanent position for a part time home monitor with flexible hours
concentration in the northwestern and central areas of MN. Concentrated for the
most part in the East Grand Forks, Thief River Falls, Moorhead areas.
Monitors work to recruit and promote the Food Program to licensed child care
providers in MN as well as support current participants.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1.Implimentation of all USDA, state, and agency regulations and guidelines
through on site home visits with child care providers
2. Knowledge, experience and/or education in child development preferred
3. Must have excellent communication skills; verbal as well as written and
4. Must have own reliable transportation, valid driver's license, proof of
5. Must be able to pass criminal background check
6. Work independently and complete duties on time according to USDA, state and
7. Maintain good time management and be able to work as a team
8. Must be able to lift/transport at least 30 lbs.
9. Must have working knowledge of computers, internet service and cell phone
MLFCCA is an EOE
Location: NW and
per hour plus mileage for business miles
This is a part-time
This is at a
Principals only. Recruiters
please don't contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job
poster about other services, products or commercial interests.