Print Page   |   Sign In   |   Register
Community Search
Grant dollars USDA tier 1
Share |

USDA Child & Adult Care Food Progam

Receive up to $300 from
Toward Licensing Expenses


All you need to qualify:

  • Join the MLFCCA Food  Program                       
  • Qualifying Income                                             
  • Submit your MLFCCA Food Program Claim     
  • Fill out the Request for Reimbursement          
  • A signed Licensor Statement of Need              
  • Proof of Purchase                                             
  • To Download or Print Grant Packet click HERE


The money can be used for new or moving providers for things like fire extinguishers, licensing fees, background studies and much more. For more information email or call MLFCCA office @ 651.636.1989 or 1.800.652.9704, ext. 13


Sign In

Forgot your password?

Join Now

                                                                                  Donate Now  MLFCCA  Megaphone  Funders